So, I don’t have a clever image for this one so here’s a picture of that robot thing from Lost in Space. What I DO have is a plan. A writing plan, and here it is. I’ve got 1 book done, and going nowhere (not I didn’t actually burn every copy in existence.), I’ve got two more than 1/4 of the way through and at least reasonably well plotted, and another 2 that have strong concepts, but perhaps aren’t far down the road in the plotting and writing department. In any case. Here is my writing plan for the year, when I finally get on the Stick:
- Finish Deep Space Helpdesk – Priority!
- Add a chapter to the burned book and shop it to a publisher or two.
- Write The Dark Queen of Darkness
- Finish book #2 of the book that shall not here be named, because we’re looking forward, remember?
- Work on the book with Thittlebod and Penny Adventure.
- Write one recipe box per week for the Seward Journal Newspaper, and one Baked Goods & Bourbon post per week.
- READ MORE – I made it through a pitifully small number of books last year owing largely to the existence of audiobooks. I want to fix that this year.
- Also, LOADS of editing.
So, there it is, my forward-looking writing plan, yes it includes actually finishing like 3 books, super aggressive, and quite possibly a stupid idea t even attempt, but there it is, at least I have a plan!